Isnin, 23 April 2012

What is it?

Just a quick blog update.

Going to write this in English. Currently I realized my English deteriorated badly, that I have to skip few passages when reading something. Not a smart attitude for a post grad student. So, mind you.

We got a girl cousin that the same (or 1 year older?Huh my bad) age with my 'baby' sister (the last of 4 siblings). Always got confused when it come to say younger or older brother/sister.

The problem or should I said her (that girl cousin) problem is- she can easily see ghost or apparition or whatever paranormal things. 6th sense? Maybe.

One day, she stay in our house, the same room with my sister. I don't know much of any  girl's activity except 'masak masak' (what's that in English-playing kitchen?) or whatever significant for girls.

Actually this been told by my sister, after that particular cousin left the next day.

Mind you, in 20+ years we live in the house, and as far as I remember, we never met something spooky from eye to eye (I did but nothing too scary for my own definition), but that girl cousin just in one night saw something in the 1st bathroom of our house.

What is it that she saw?

A mist/smoke/cloud apparition that looks like end of a long tail of 'something' (remind me of Barney/Dragon). Not a very clear definition but that was what been told by my 'baby' sister. 

You demand for more words?

I until now did not know the exact answer clearly.

Good night.


1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

i love your blog..awesome dude..keep it up yaww..